Special Deal - Fluke 1664FC MFT - Free Fluke 115 Multimeter & DMS lead/software
Special Deal - Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation - Free Fluke 115 Multimeter & DMS data lead and software Tester helps expedite installations The Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Tester puts a lot of testing power in your hands to quickly and efficiently test to all local regulations, protect appliances, and share test results in real time over your smartphone. Protect appliances from accidental damage The Fluke 1664 FC is the only tester with “Insulation PreTest” that stops the insulation test and provides a visual warning if it detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test. This helps you avoid potentially serious and costly mistakes that can cause damage to your customers’ peripheral equipment. Auto Test reduces test time Auto Test performs up to seven installation tests in one sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. This reduces the number of manual connections, thus decreasing the possibility of errors and reducing test time. Save time and enhance collaboration Because the 1664 FC is Fluke Connect®-enabled, you can send test results to your smartphone, save them to the cloud, and share measurements in real time with team members through a ShareLive video call. It’s the fastest way to let your team see what you see, and to help you get approvals without leaving the field. Retrieve stored results from anywhere Fluke Cloud™ storage allows you to retrieve stored results whether you are in the office or in the field to make decisions in real time. You get world-class data protection and you can import the data into Fluke DMS (Data Management Software) to process and generate certificates. Delivery is 7-21 day from UK
Other helpful features:
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) with padded neck-strap to free your hands
- Rotary dial knob clearly indicates which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
- Includes Z-max memory for loop tests to support easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
- Provides unique zero adapter for fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
- Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections
- Measures RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A)
- Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
- Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
- Uses continuity test currents to measure motor windings
- Detects raised earth voltages > 50 V with Earth Volt Touchpad, indicating potential dangerous situations
- Features large display with backlight, clear symbols, and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
- Offers extended three-layer memory
Import and Shipping Info
All products are imported and if items are not in stock will take 5-10 working day from confirmed orders, in some cases some items may take longer.
All products include FREE SHIPPING to any New Zealand address, T&C's apply.
Fluke 1664FC comes with a 3 year UK Fluke Warranty, UK Fluke T&C's apply.
Warranty claims are required to be returned to the UK for repair, please allow 28 days. All items to be returned to Intalux for initial inspection before being returning to UK Fluke Agents.
All UK postage & packaging will be cover by customer, please email email@example.com for further information.